LMD3 laser measuring sensors
Product description:Changzhou dongsheng testing instrument co., ltd. is a professional r & d and manufacturing of metallurgical industry automation production line sensor testing instruments as the leading products of enterprises. The company has passed ISO9001 quality system certification.
The LMD3 laser rangefinder is designed for distance measurement of fixed and moving objects.
● Maintains high measurement accuracy and reliability in harsh outdoor environments.
● The measuring range is up to 50 meters.
● The maximum temperature of the target to be measured can reach 1200 degrees.
● Use a visible laser beam to easily aim at the object under test.
● Flexible and expandable connection cable for easy power supply.
● Through a microcomputer or laptop, you can enter various function commands to start measurement or output measurement results.
● The digital output and analog output can be programmed separately with different parameters.
● Set the distance range arbitrarily and use the digital output to indicate the positive and negative overshoot of the distance.
The LMD3 laser range finder uses the phase comparison principle for measurement. The laser sensor emits a visible laser beam of different frequencies, receives the scattered laser light returned from the object to be tested, compares the received laser signal with the participating signal, and finally, uses the microprocessor to calculate the distance between the objects corresponding to the phase offset. , can achieve mm level measurement accuracy.
Measuring range: 0.2~10m
Metering Security Level: II
Response time: 66ms
Measurement accuracy: ±10mm
Working voltage: DC24V
Output signal: 4~20mA
WRITE A MESSAGE TO US