Inductance proximation switches
Product description:Changzhou dongsheng testing instrument co., ltd. is a professional r & d and manufacturing of metallurgical industry automation production line sensor testing instruments as the leading products of enterprises. The company has passed ISO9001 quality system certification.
1. Proximity switch is a sensor with a switching output and no contact
2. Non-contact detection of the presence of magnetic metal objects
3. Reliable action, stable performance, fast response and long service life.
4. With power polarity protection and output short circuit protection.
5. Can directly replace foreign similar products.
6. Widely used in light industry machinery, metallurgy, electric power, textile and other departments.
Special noun description
|Detection distance||Setting distance||Backlash||Response time|
|Move the detected object by the specified method, from the reference position reference surface to the distance of the measurement action (reset).||No misoperation from the usable detection surface to the distance of the detected object passing position||The absolute value between the distance to the action and the distance to the reset.||Detecting the time that the object enters the action zone, from the sensor to the action state to the output.|
Precautions for use
1. Effect of plating metal:
2. To improve the reliability and service life of the proximity switch, use it under rated conditions.
3. The DC power supply used for the proximity switch must use an isolation transformer.
AC type precautions
1. Surge protection
In the vicinity of the proximity switch, when there is a device (motor, electric welder, etc.) that generates a large surge, it is considered to connect a surge absorber such as a varistor to the source.
2. Leakage current
When the proximity switch is OFF, there is a slight current consumption in the circuit operation. Therefore, a small voltage is left on the load, and the load may be reset poorly. Please confirm that the voltage is lower than the load reset voltage before use.
3. When the load current is small
When the load current is lower than 10 mA, connect the bleeder resistor to a current of 10 mA or more to make the residual voltage lower than the reset voltage of the load.
Some proximity switches cannot be used in series and must be used by relays when they must be connected in series.
WRITE A MESSAGE TO US