LMD1 laser measuring sensors
The LMD1 laser rangefinder is designed for distance measurement of fixed and moving objects.
● Maintains high measurement accuracy and reliability in harsh outdoor environments.
● The measuring range can reach 500 meters. When the distance exceeds 100 meters, the reflector must be installed on the surface to be tested.
● Use a visible laser beam to easily aim at the object under test.
● Flexible and expandable connection cable for easy power supply.
● Through a microcomputer or laptop, you can enter various function commands to start measurement or output measurement results.
● The digital output and analog output can be programmed separately with different parameters.
● Set the distance range arbitrarily and use the digital output to indicate the positive and negative overshoot of the distance.
The LMD1 laser range finder uses the phase comparison principle for measurement. The laser sensor emits a visible laser beam of different frequencies, receives the scattered laser light returned from the object to be tested, compares the received laser signal with the participating signal, and finally, uses the microprocessor to calculate the distance between the objects corresponding to the phase offset. , can achieve mm level measurement accuracy.
Measuring range: 0.2~500m
Metering safety level: IIIb
Response time: 240ms
Measurement accuracy: ±3mm
Working voltage: DC24V/AC220V
Output signal: 4~20mA/RS422